Monday, April 29, 2019

Berlin Blue Art (BBA), Germany 18-20 April 2019

My photo goes to Berlin.
This is a special place for me, I've been taking photos here for a some year now, i think i have more thank 10 pictures of this place but I didn't managed to get the image quite right. I think with this image I managed to get close to what I wanted but still I think I might go there and see what this place has to offer. This is a small lake close to my home in Iasi Romania. It is quite a popular place for walks in the forest. I've been walking around this lake with my grandfather since I was really young. I remember it was much more wild then now. At the moment this lake is has quite a lot of trash around the banks hopefully it we'll be cleaned and restored to its full potential in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Iasi, Iasi, Romania
Psychiatry M.D. // Photography Enthusiast// Guitar Player//